CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

47/101 -- Get another iPod Touch

(and not ruin it). Well, I at least have half of the goal done! I got a new iPod Touch 4 for Christmas. It has a camera so I am really excited about that. I really want an iPhone but we have Verizon. The rumor mill has been churning out leeks that they will be getting one soon, but those have been flying for a year now and I have yet to see one actually be true. They will probably get it very soon though, just because I HAD to use my upgrade on my phone on Christmas Eve because my kid broke my phone in 2 pieces. I have been holding out for the iPhone to use my upgrade on, but I didn't really have a choice. ::sigh::

But hooray for a new iTouch! Now, I vow to keep it far away from all sippy cups, which is what fried the last one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment