CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

43/101 -- Cancel Cable

I DID IT! Finally! It took a lot of guts to finally tell our local cable company that I QUIT, but I did it! And on the first Monday of the New Year to boot! A great way to start out 2011 is cutting out that ridiculous expense. To add to the bonus, we still get a ton of channels FOR FREE just through our HD tuner on our HD TV. We just plugged the cable in the wall and bam! Free TV! We still have internet through the company but our bill will be more than cut in half. Very awesome.

I did take a picture of my cable box, but since that is not very exciting, I'll spare you.

2 comments:

Shelly

Way to go! We did this a few years ago and I thought I would die. 17.2 is my favorite now, I love those random sports. And I watch the Cosby show on 50.1 at noon each day. And of course I am now addicted to hulu. They even have HGTV!

Laura

Good to know! It was really hard. I had a pretty serious relationship with my DVR too. Z built me one though, THANK GOD. I will definitely miss the Food network and TLC. Keira will probably die without NickJr. We still get it somehow, but it's a little fuzzy.

Post a Comment