CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1/101 -- Make 101 Goal List

As this is my first goal, it's fitting it is my first post. You may think it's simple to come up with 101 goals, but it took some time for me. I wanted them to be things that I have wanted to do for some time and just have not had time to do, or just simply have not done. So many times I have thought "I would really love to do X". Or "one day, I'm going to do____". I have taken a lot of these wishes and thoughts and put them in writing and started the challenge. I would love to complete all of these things, but I know realistically there will be a few left unmet. But they are real, and tangible. I (WE aka my family) just have to actually commit to doing them. Some I can do alone, some require the entire family and the help of friends. I hope to find some new found drive, hobbies, and things I enjoy in the process. Join me on my 1001 day journey.

2 comments:

Sarah

That is a good list!!! Lots of luck to you!

Becky

What a great list! #70 made me LOL!

Post a Comment